CHARITY DONATION GUIDELINES
Eligible for Donation:
Quaker will support the following within a 25-mile radius of Quaker’s Main Offices and Manufacturing Plants in Freeburg, Missouri and within a 15-mile radius of Quaker’s Manufacturing Plant in Eldon, Missouri.
- K-12 schools
- Non-profit organizations with a current 501(c)(3) public charity status from the Internal Revenue Service (a.k.a. IRS)
- Churches and affiliated church organizations
NOT Eligible for Donation:
As a rule, Quaker will NOT support the following organizations, projects, programs or requests:
- Requests that do not meet Quaker’s high standards for diversity, equality and inclusion.
- Organizations without a current 501(c)(3) status
- Any “For Profit” group/organization
- Political groups/organizations lobbying for political purposes
- Schools/Churches/Organizations looking simply for operational support
- Sporting events, athletes, athletic groups or athletic programs not directly affiliated with a K-12 school
- Individuals participating in events/programs for personal gain
- Requests to offset tuition expenses
- Requests to offset expenses incurred by individuals/teams for equipment
- Requests to offset expenses incurred by individuals/parents to cover travel costs, including but not limited to sports/competitive teams
- Capital expenditures and endowment/investment campaigns
At all times, Quaker reserves the right to decline participation even should a request meet the guidelines above.
Quaker does not accept unsolicited requests for funding. If your request meets the criteria outlined above, please complete the request form below, or download <HERE> and submit it, along with any other pertinent information to email@example.com.
All requests should be submitted a minimum of 4 weeks prior to your deadline.